Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Joe w

Whats the Best Skin for a Newbie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Soufian Elamriti
      Please login or register to see this link.

• By Joseph Landers
      Just decided i should get on the forums since i am gathering the required materials to tsop a 1.0 og xbox. i have posted on the facebook page a couple of times. i am an old school gamer that got started with system modding back in about 04 unfortunately not on anything xbox related. Been seeing a lot of xbox related mod stuff lately and i am going to be getting into it as a hobby or for personal interests.
    • By salvio007
      As the title reads - is there a simple way or tutorial to remap the Start/back buttons that bring you back to CoinOps menu when you're on a game?
      Reason I desperately need this is because I'm running one of my Xbox's in a Jamma Arcade cabinet, connected through a daughterboard known as the Viletim Card. 
      This card, along with 2 hackpads wired to jamma fingerboard, converts the gamepad controls to my arcade control panel...with the exception of the dreaded back button.
      Every time I need to plug in a gamepad in order to use that button combo for main CoinOp game selection.
      Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.