Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Yo2

Wtb XErc 2

7 hours ago, lugdor said:

What is your offer? I have one lying here (N64 freak's version) that has never been installed to an Xbox. I am in the US.

lugdor whats this worth? curious to know what these can be landed in canada for

This is the mod to power the console remotely, correct?

I don't remember exactly. Yes, it is the IR mod to use with the Xbox remote to power on, or any other remote if you program it that way.

I just bought it from N64 freak about 2-3 years back (shipped from EU) ... and to ship it to Canada I am not sure what price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 8:16 AM, lugdor said:

I don't remember exactly. Yes, it is the IR mod to use with the Xbox remote to power on, or any other remote if you program it that way.

I just bought it from N64 freak about 2-3 years back (shipped from EU) ... and to ship it to Canada I am not sure what price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thanks for your response, can it be programmed via usb? very curious. this is a great mod