OGXbox.com

X3cp XBox or Lcd Control Panel

Bunta

Hi there!

I pulled out my black X3CP system today. Are you still interested? I'm looking to sell it as a whole box, PM me with your offer or for pictures. The  box needs a loving home and has a couple issues to iron out. I originally bought this on my local craigslist and never managed to get around to fixing it up like it deserves.

After some time to take good pictures and draft up a post for a couple of different forums I will be posting it FS.

- Issue with power PCB not lighting up the green light, think this is a problem with the power PCB included with the X3CP.

- The board itself is riveted to the case (never seen this before this box) and I am really not sure why. Will require more than a screwdriver to get the board out for proper cleaning.

- The X3CE chip it came with used the 2-sided sticky to affix the chip to the shielding inside the case.

Those are all the downfalls I have identified.

Right now it has a 400GB IDE installed and a working but finicky DVD drive.

P.S. This is my first post at OGXbox, but I have been active on various other sites under the names lugdor and fxmech. I am at XBMC4Xbox, emuXtras, and assemblergames. I will be posting this FS at those places too.

• 3 months later...