Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
lapa988

Bought: X-Chip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By ironsniper1
      hey everyone, i replaced the cap in my 1.6 xbox and also finished the modchip (atleast i hope i did) and before i hooked up the dvd drive and hdd i tried to test it but all it does is come on and then go off and it does it twice and then on the last time it comes on and flashes red and green over and over, the mod chip has a orange light on and i am also attaching some pictures of my wire job let me know if i did something incorrectly

EDIT: i looked for a different diagram and found i had done two wires wrong and now it is booting perfectly!
    • By N64 freak
      So finally they are completely ready and for sale now
      I can offer 2 Versions off the cable:
      -The first offers stereo audio on the HDMI signal and 5.1/digital audio through the optical port.
      -And one second does offer 5.1/digital audio on the HDMI sigbnal and through the optical port.
      The price for the cable that only has stereo on the HDMI signal is 65€ (~87US$) +shipping cost 3,70€ (~4,30US$) and paypal fees.
      For the fully digital version that also offers 5.1 through the hdmi signal the price is 70€ +shipping cost 3,70€ (~4,30US$) and paypal fees.
      You can choose between black and white for the case color. I do also offer the Case with a cutout or as a completely closed case. You can easily illuminate the case with a couple 0603 leds and resistors. Solderpads for those are present!
      Got a couple HDMI cables ready in both the full 5.1 Version and the version that only offers stereo through the HDMI connector.
      If you have any questions just drop me a PM!
      To use the cable the Xbox needs to be set to NTSC region and then just plug it in and you connect your console to your hdmi TV!

• By N64 freak
      I've been asked about hot to internally install my HDMI mod into an Xbox. Well i finally found the time and did such an install properly!
      As i don't like soldering wires all over the place i went a different route and made it a permanent install replacing the original Video Connector. Cause who would use an old composite cable if you have an hdmi out right? Audio is provided through the HDMI signal of course and it supports 5.1. And with the 3D printed plate to cover the rest off the opening it looks perfect in my eyes.
      And the best part it does almost not need any modification to the Case! Well except trimming a tiny bit off the DVD caddy so it doesn't touch the PCB. The PCB itself does fit into any revision console and is relatively easy to install.
      Any thoughts about the install?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.