Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
wikati

Rubber Feet

Case mods seems appropriate, but this applies to every xbox ever opened.

The rubber feet are very nice to remain intact. whats everyone using to stick these back on, the factory stuff is perfect.

• Like 1

Case mods seems appropriate, but this applies to every xbox ever opened.

The rubber feet are very nice to remain intact. whats everyone using to stick these back on, the factory stuff is perfect.

Hot glue works great and can be peeled back off when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 hours ago, im_living_large said:

I only peel the end up and leave the rest attached. They lay back down pretty good once I have the screws back in.

Yep, that's what I do. Just fold back the side of the foot that reveals the screw. Back out the screw, and lay the foot back down. Done deal.

Now, if someone could find a super secret method for getting those two middle screws out without touching the stickers.....THAT would be something :)

This may be a cardinal sin, but I just cut a hole in them. I use a hobby knife, start in the middle, cut out toward the side until I hit the edge of the screw hole, then follow it around. Same with the stickers.

On 2/9/2018 at 1:19 PM, furon said:

This may be a cardinal sin, but I just cut a hole in them. I use a hobby knife, start in the middle, cut out toward the side until I hit the edge of the screw hole, then follow it around. Same with the stickers.

cardinal sin aside... some days the case flys open 3 times on mine (for whatever reason) you've adapted a permanent solution. i actually kinda like it.