Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Came across a beautiful selection of wiring diagrams for a bunch of commonly found mod chips. These images are in high-quality HD very easy to read can be downloaded and zoomed in to read perfectly. I am not the Creator of these pictures. The Creator is YouTube channel techno on top. This person normally does Xbox mods on YouTube. There's a video where he shows each of these pictures for 1 minute. I merely took a screenshot of each. Thought it would help out the community here. In any event I hope somebody could use these images. Please pass them around and enjoy

Wiring Diagram More common Hardmod Chips.7z

• Like 5

How about the only modchip currently in production:

Aladdin XT plus 2 

$3 to $5 price range.

You could try for one of BennyDiamond's XBlastLites for ~$48.50 IIRC.  He's in Canada - BitCoin or one of the other limited payment options available.  Contact him on assemblergames.com or his alias psyko_chewbacca on XBMC4Xbox forums.

LPCmod_OS (aka XBlastOS) Repository: Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By minefura
      Hi
      I am new to the scene but would like to install a mod chip. I feel its with in my capability to do.
      So my question is i can only seem to find clone Chinese Aladdin chips are they worth buy or a false economy?
      I cant seem to find the real deals just what i can only imagine are clones as they sell for £4 to the Uk.
      THANKS

• By JulioFrausto1994
      Hi;
      About two years ago I bought this used ModChip for 10 USD, but I really don't know what kind of Aladdin version is, It's my knowledge that Aladdin ModChips have a lot of versions so I need your help people to identify it, and if you can or have it, I need install instructions too, please, I remember that this chip can be compatible whit all motherboard versions of original Xbox, and I remember that actually we don't need too much points to install this kind of chip (Aladdin) to make all the steps for have a mod original Xbox because there's no more Xbox Live (for example) for this wonderful console, but I'm only speculating based in my memories, you're the experts, I really appreciate your help and time

• By Bladez1992
      Hello everyone!
      I recently picked up a box with Xkiller Xecuter 2 and while trying to make a USB cord for it, I somehow fried the circuitry for port 2. I had another box for spare parts and tried swapping the headers, no luck. My real questions are
      A: Do they make controller hubs (like a 2 or 4 way splitter) that I can just plug into port 1 so that I can still have a 2nd controller detected? I've searched everywhere and couldn't find one and if not 
      B: Can I just splice the wires (on the internal plug) that go to port 2 on to the wires for port 1 and still have it see the second controller when plugged? I'm thinking so since it is just a USB interface... But I would love some input before I try.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.