Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
cOrPsE

XPr and XMv Help

Ok so I feel like XPR would be fairly straight forward if I could get XPR Express to work in windows 10. In my windows XP VM, i got it to extract an XPR, but compiling no. I didnt mess around or read up too much on it though. Now, for XMV, I recently found this thread on xbox-hq with a promising program. However, I ran a virus total on the program and it came up as like 8/60 positive for viruses. I also ran it through an online sandbox, and what it did, didnt seem malicious. Does anyone out there have an easy method for creating XMV videos and extracting/compiling XPR files? I would really like to get everything working on windows 10. I hate VMs.

XMV program i am talking about. The "ANY2XMV.7" file is linked close to the bottom in a mediafire link

Please login or register to see this code.

Virustotal results

Sandbox Analysis

Edited by cOrPsE

It’s cause SPPV uses bat2exe.

here is my converter.

Please login or register to see this link.

also here is XPRExpress for 32bit and 64bit OS.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rocky5 said:

here is my converter.

Thanks man!

16 hours ago, Rocky5 said:

here is my converter.

Any idea why XPR Express does nothing when I try to compile the XPR? The source folder I select is the original extracted XPR. The destination is a blank folder for the new .xpr. When I hit compress nothing happens, and there is no log. Strange.

1 hour ago, Rocky5 said:

Make sure you have the correct .net framework installed. (V2.0)

Yea for some reason it won't work on windows 10 pro 64bit. However, it works on windows XP great so I guess I will just do that. I have my VM set up so its relatively easy to xfer files back and forth. If you do know a windows 10 way though I'd appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Rocky5 said:

It’s built in to windows 10, you just need to enable it. 

Yea I have it enabled. It extracts fine just wont compile (on W10). Don't know whats wrong. Also even though it actually compiles in my VM, the new textures.xpr is corrupt or something. It doesnt load (everything is black except words). I am sorry for the hassle man, I appreciate you trying to help

Why you running it as admin? there is no need. 

I cant say why it’s not working, as I have no issues with it on my Win10 64bit OS.

i can upload the command line version I use for my project. ( I only ever use XPR express to extract )

7 hours ago, Rocky5 said:

Why you running it as admin? there is no need. 

I cant say why it’s not working, as I have no issues with it on my Win10 64bit OS.

i can upload the command line version I use for my project. ( I only ever use XPR express to extract )

running as admin is kind of a habit. i think ill just give up for now lol

I just came on here to get the files :/

here is the command line version, just drag you folder onto the bat file.

if that doesn't work then I haven't a clue why.

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rocky5 said:

I just came on here to get the files :/

here is the command line version, just drag you folder onto the bat file.

if that doesn't work then I haven't a clue why.

Finally! This version actually works. Instead of dragging it to the batch though, I dragged them onto the XBMCTex.exe. When I dragged onto the batch it gave me an error.