Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Samual Kilgore

Original Dev-Kit Top Shell

Way back in the day, I picked up a top-shell from a Dev Kit [don't ask about the internals- it was never originally part of the deal, don't know what came of them from previous owner] that I've just had sitting. I know, shame that the entire rest of the Dev Kit isn't there.

Anyone interested in this thing for $100? Just taking up space, here. Looks good on a Crystal.

27398515_10204173007683181_515676622_o.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Cory Thomas
      Just wondering as i never have seen these in person and only have heard of them. I was wondering if anyone here actually had any type of video of one of these in action? or maybe someone here actually owns one?
      Much Appreciated
    • By cOrPsE
      By soundtracks I mean the ability to have games play the music using the custom soundtrack feature a lot of games have. I'm sure we all know how to put music on. I had this issue since I can't burn CDs. I figured there would be a way to FTP but, it isnt as simple as FTPing to the correct directory in the proper format. The information on how to do this is out there, but it did take a little while to get a working method. A lot of the programs don't work on windows 10 etc etc. Well this method using Xbox Soundtrack Editor 0.97 works great, and is easy/fast. So I just made a quick video on how to do it. Mainly just so it is easier for people to stumble across the existing information.

Xbox Soundtrack Editor v0.97.zip
    • By Frank D'Agostino
      I'm interested to know once the original Xbox is modded what can can the king of emulation play?for movies what kind of movie formats can she play? For example MP4 Avi Etc. Also would be nice to know what kind of music and picture files will work with the original Xbox for example MP3? Wave? Jpeg?
      Either a list or a link would be great. I got a lot of cool stuff that can go on the Xbox and we all know how FTP speeds are..lol
      Thanks Frank

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.