OGXbox.com

Custom Ms Logos On Ind/X2 Bios

cOrPsE

I am trying to run a custom MS logo and I have it set up correctly but I am worried maybe my format is wrong? I am currently saving the image as mslogo.bmp (8bit) @ 180 x 50 pixels. Is this wrong?

this is the location. I know its correct because its the same directory as the custom xlogo.x, which I got to work. Basically its C partition.

CUSTOMLOGO=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\mslogo.bmp   

g9Ngq7Z.jpg

• Like 1

nm found it I think for IND

Filename: c:\mslogo.bmp
Specifications: Size - 200x34
Format - 24bit
Transparency Must be enabled in the INI, MSLOGOTRANSEN=1
Default color is in RGB - FF 00 FF or Hex - 0xFF00FF
To Overide color, MSLOGOTRANSCOLOR=<hex> 
Edited by cOrPsE
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, bradpickerill said:

Is the intro video in the same location?  

If you know how to make a custom intro

iND-Bios

CUSTOMBLOB=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\flubber.x    ;Enable custom Flubber from c:\flubber.x
CUSTOMLOGO=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\mslogo.bmp    ;Enable custom MS Logo from c:\mslogo.bmp
CUSTOMX=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\xlogo.x        ;Enable custom X Logo from c:\xlogo.x
CUSTOMTEXT=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\text.x        ;Enable custom Text from c:\text.x{/code]

X2 Bios im not sure

• 4 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 6:35 PM, cOrPsE said:

If you know how to make a custom intro

On 1/26/2018 at 9:38 PM, bradpickerill said:

Is the intro video in the same location

do any of you by any chance know how to create custom intro (flubber.x, text.x, Xlogo.x), ive been looking to create my own to personalize my xbox a bit more but I cant find any info on doing it.  Also any info on needed software, links, downloads, etc would be appreciated

PS: my box is a v1.0 tsoped with ind-bios 5003 if that helps but info on x2 is fine as well

18 hours ago, x0loj0x said:

do any of you by any chance know how to create custom intro (flubber.x, text.x, Xlogo.x), ive been looking to create my own to personalize my xbox a bit more but I cant find any info on doing it.  Also any info on needed software, links, downloads, etc would be appreciated

PS: my box is a v1.0 tsoped with ind-bios 5003 if that helps but info on x2 is fine as well

I believe you have to do it in a programming language

• Like 1

On 2018-06-10 at 11:09 PM, x0loj0x said:

There's a bunch in this thread. I think you could also use XBtool.

Edited by TehCactus
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TehCactus said:

There's a bunch in this thread. I think you could also use XBtool.

thanks, I saw those but i was more interested in creating my own cuz i dont really like those

On 6/11/2018 at 6:33 PM, cOrPsE said:

I believe you have to do it in a programming language

after some more research i found out that the .x file extension is for DirectX files but microsoft killed that extension some years ago making info creating them very vague, i did however find this on microsoft site on saving to a .x files using direct3d 9 (the sdk i believe), but again info provided is pretty vague to me, guess i gotta go learn to code directX before i attempt anything

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, x0loj0x said:

thanks, I saw those but i was more interested in creating my own cuz i dont really like those

after some more research i found out that the .x file extension is for DirectX files but microsoft killed that extension some years ago making info creating them very vague, i did however find this on microsoft site on saving to a .x files using direct3d 9 (the sdk i believe), but again info provided is pretty vague to me, guess i gotta go learn to code directX before i attempt anything

did you look in rocky5's post from that X4X thread? he has a few other things on second page in with his intro .X files. there is some information in there about doing it
https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/my-random-modding-stuff/Direct-x Xbox 1 Bios X models.rar

• Like 1