Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
wikati

Slim/Cooling

Any ideas for heatsink/fan combos that work well inside of a restricted environment?
What is endgame in keeping a slimmed xbox running cool?

10 hours ago, cOrPsE said:

Iceberq Pro 4. yes iceberq not iceberg

ive seen this mentioned elsewhere... is now a bit obscure... other ideas? im sure the recommended products that come up under searching Iceberq Pro 4. would fit the bill... buuuuuut.... im not sure

Edited by wikati

20 minutes ago, wikati said:

ive seen this mentioned elsewhere... is now a bit obscure... other ideas? im sure the recommended products that come up under searching Iceberq Pro 4. would fit the bill... buuuuuut.... im not sure

My guess would be any other coolers that have the same mounting system as the iceberq then. arent they originally gpu coolers for old graphics cards?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cOrPsE said:

My guess would be any other coolers that have the same mounting system as the iceberq then. arent they originally gpu coolers for old graphics cards?

The distance between each mounting hole (GPU) on the motherboard is 80mm. I may be wrong, but I believe so.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DarkGabbz said:

I just removed the jewel on my slim and put a  fan there it doesn't go over 55c with good paste.

like this idea,

11 hours ago, Infamous Ob said:

The distance between each mounting hole (GPU) on the motherboard is 80mm. I may be wrong, but I believe so.

good info, im going to take a stroll down that path. once i have everything apart ill have to start taking measurements and planning a few orders

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2018 at 9:01 PM, cOrPsE said:

here is a photo of the friendtech cpu cooler, cooled a 1.4ghz cpu granted the fan speed was up

Please login or register to see this link.

This is the kind of thing i was assuming would exist.

not that its "off brand" but i guess these sort of solutions are not unique to XBOX