Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Here's a custom mod I did back in 2008 of an Xbox converted over to a Xbox 360 case. I was running UnleashX using an 360 skin. It's funny looking at my old photos and seeing what things I did. Lots of improvising. Notice the rear of the case? haha

pic031308_7.JPG

pic031308_8.JPG

pic031308_9.JPG

pic031308_10.JPG

pic031308_11.JPG

pic031308_12.JPG

pic031308_13.JPG

pic031308_14.JPG

pic031308_15.JPG

pic031308_16.JPG

pic031308_17.JPG

Edited by Infamous Ob
Updated information.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, codeasm said:

Now thats a Xbox with a internal PSU :P cool

Thanks codeasm, it was fun build back then when I built it. I wish I knew what I know now, but it was a time when Xbox-Scene existed and I was learning so much.

• Like 1

We all have those moments of realisation later on. some sad ones, and some are funny to think back of ;) I got banned once from X-S for talking bout Piracy XD, I learned from that, and only asked technical questions from there on. Wish I got into programming back then.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, codeasm said:

We all have those moments of realisation later on. some sad ones, and some are funny to think back of ;) I got banned once from X-S for talking bout Piracy XD, I learned from that, and only asked technical questions from there on. Wish I got into programming back then.

Yeah, I miss Xbox-Scene. I wish I would have purchased one of their t-shirts before they all sold out. Xbox Modding has given such an unlimited outlet of things to do. There's so much to learn. I still am looking for an Vantec Iceberq 4 Pro to this day...lol

• Like 2

I had so many links to tutorials, guides and info. All lost to the sands of time. Its a shame. Hope fully this site will bring some of that old knowledge back.

58 minutes ago, big F said:

I had so many links to tutorials, guides and info. All lost to the sands of time. Its a shame. Hope fully this site will bring some of that old knowledge back.

crazy what 10 years can turn into "ancient history" on the internet. fast times on the net man. preservation is easiest in the digital and because of the simple access to info, usually the last thing on the list. 

Back in the day I bought a few 360's that had Issues, fixed them except one which with the help of cad models of both the original Xbox and 360, worked out how to cram an xbox in the 360 case with moded connections to give it the original 360 look.

I also looked at the reverse. Never actually got down to doing it but once my work shop is finished that exactly the sort of old school hacking I going to be up to.

10 hours ago, IAmADrunkGuy said:

Looks good. Any links to where to get the skin?

Please login or register to see this code.

• Like 1