OGXbox.com

Frank D'Agostino

I knew this was extremely hard for me to get my hands on. I've looked all over the Internet for wide custom banners. I found a few but they were missing quite a bit. I had to get a little bit from this guy a little bit from that guy and made my own bundle. In this ZIP file is not my entire wide set. Just the ones I had very hard time finding I wanted to share this with the group because I made them myself. I could not find any online. In this download you will find borders 4 wide icons for XBMC. Some of the icons are coin-ops. Premium. Hyper vision ninja and ninja gold. Even adults only with neon lights... I hope that somebody can actually use these. This way I did not waste a bunch of time just making it for myself. Please seed this as much as possible and share as much as possible. Thank you very much and I hope that you guys enjoy this I know it's not perfect but I think they turned out pretty good.

FRANKS WIDE ICONS XBMC- COINOPS- HYPERVISON-PREMIUM- Copy.7z

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I think it’s funny that you claimed to have made these, when I remember asking for help to fix the Adults Only banner that I copy & pasted off a guys post from eBay.

Pretty stellar move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh look:

XBmc Wide Banner Icons
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1963020&share_tid=221&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eogxbox%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F221-XBmc-Wide-Banner-Icons&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...