OGXbox.com

XAptor 1.6 .Pdf Install Guide

im_living_large

I have the Xecutor 2.6ce with Xaptor 1.6 that I never used and when I got it I never downloaded the .pdf. I’ve searched using every term I can think of but can’t find it anywhere on the net. If someone has it archived or has better search skills than me and can point me to it I would greatly appreciate it. I have soldering skills but I want to use the Xaptor temporarily for a 1.6 Xbox I just got my hands on.

Here's what I've found on the Wayback Machine (archive.org) from mod-chip.com captures:

Lite version: Xapt_3r_X3_Install_V1.6_Lite.pdf

As per the last page, only customers could DL the full version of this document - cuts short of contact placement and X3 modchip installation. Link said full version but only lite found:

• Mod-Chip.Com FULL Xapt3r 1.6 MANUAL v1.6

Maybe the link changed if you were logged into their website, but archive.org's capture software was not logged in so the Lite version is all it could capture.

I've included a couple of figures from the PDF.  The attached PDF contains more images and instructional text.  The last image downloaded from mod-chip.com's xapt3r v1.6 catalog page - Product images: Image2

xapt3r v1.6 - pins.pngXapt3r v1.6 - locations.pngxapt3r_1-6_installed.jpg

Contact E location looks different in the final picture than that shown in Figure #3.  Probably an alternate location for the same signal.

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Thanks 1

Awesome, thank you so much. I had tried archive.org but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I got a hit of a bunch of links, around 17,000, but didn’t know how to narrow the search down and the link names didn’t have much to go on in way of description. I have a picture of pin placement that I found Googling. That and what you have found should be enough to go on. Thank you again for taking the time to find this!

• 9 months later...

I am also now in possession of an Xapt3r 1.6  i scored from Craigslist, fully functioning again with Xecuter 3 CE, contained inside the fabled crystal Xecuter 3 system with LCD, suspected to be originally from Llamma.com. If anyone is interested in picking my brain or build pictures I'd be glad to help, thanks to the above information in this forum topic, I was able to save time and verify before my first power up, BIG shout out for the help!!