Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Hello! Guys!
Glad to be here. 

First, i Need to apologize in advance for my broken english.

Now to business. Guys! i really to know if we have a guide to noobs, how to buy a good xbox, to change or upgrade hard drives and how to install it and what to install in to the system. My intention here is to compile and create a definitive guide (Step by Step) to mod the proper way with the greatests dashboards, tools, emulators and games.

If someone knows where to find some of this tutoriais, please help me out, me and brazilians gamers will be greatful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By djseanyb@hotmail.com
      hi i new to this i want  some nice new themes to get rid the old looking one any hjelp be great
    • By drd1969
      It has been quite a while since I hacked an OG xbox (5 years).  Although I still have the tools to do it, I was wondering if any new improved methods exist.   Has anyone attempted to use an computer ATX power supply/create any unique non traditional case designs?
      Brian  
    • By Welty
      hello, 
      im new to modding xbox, 
      few weeks ago i bought myself a new xbox, I cleaned it up, aplied new thermal paste etc etc
      but mainly i wanna try out modding 
      i got myself a copy of the first version of the splinter cell game, and i ordered a female usb to xbox cable,
      i got an hynix bios chip, so im also planning to TSOP my console. The model is from 2003-06-04.
      so im guessing its an version 1,3 mobo
      and does upgrading to 80mm fan improve performance?
      do u guys have any tips for me or any recommendations on what and what not do to?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.