Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Custom Red LED controller Ports with matching Red LED Power/Eject Board. Comes with lifetime warranty. If one ever fails I will replace it for free minus the shipping cost. These are very bright and match 100% although the picture kinda takes away from how deep red these really are.

$24.99 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Can ship worldwide.

Other colors available: Blue, Green, White, Purple, Orange, Red

Any questions, simply shoot me a message! Thanks guys!

IMG_2017-12-12_18-55-09.JPG

Edited by mkulrey13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By James Scriver
      Crystal X3CP w/ X3 chip/lcd., all functional.
      Includes matching crystal controller.
      It's got a  2TB HDD in it, set up like this: Please login or register to see this link.
      Asking $450 US, includes shipping.
      If anyone has questions, fire away.

• By wikati
      SO!!!

I am frustrated.

I had been using the cheapo sata/pata converters (ordered several on reports that the odd one may fail), the first xbox i had worked fairly good for a number of months on one and seemed fine. Just recently a second Xbox found its way into my basement... the adapter didnt work well so i expressed this to the seller and i got new ones.
      Now... This is where it hits the fan. The next one fried an HDD, it went together powered up and the drive started to SMOKE!!! The motor ic chip on the PCB of the drive MELTED, i had just taken it out of a functioning desktop!!!

OK, so on closer inspection of the other replacements are LOADED With corrosion!! The CAPS have let go aeons ago!!! the firsts sata connector crumbled when removed from the smoking drive (likely what caused the short) but looking at them they have corrosion all over the place
      Firstly i need to open facepalm myself till the cows come home for not inspecting these with a fine tooth comb p[rior to install, but christ.. i am the end consumer!!!

Secondly.. WHAT THE HELL!!!>!>>!> Im out a drive and am probably entitled to a whole whack more of these bastards... id rather just go out and blast the rest of my HDD's with buckshot to celebrate new years!!

so now im going from a 7$ solution up to the 32$ startech solution??? Is there no in between?

HUGE DISCLAIMER HERE, THOSE GREEN PCB SATA PATA ADAPTERS.... FUCK IT, i got them from hottestdealsever on both amazon and ebay, they SUCK MEGA DONG and trust me, there is a real threat to losing a drive here, all you guys with big expensive drives heed my warning, these are really really bad. you would never think that the caps were blown out and the thing was this big of a mess. UNBELIEVABLE.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? any way to fix these up or are they just poor by design?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.