Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Custom Red LED controller Ports with matching Red LED Power/Eject Board. Comes with lifetime warranty. If one ever fails I will replace it for free minus the shipping cost. These are very bright and match 100% although the picture kinda takes away from how deep red these really are.

$24.99 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Can ship worldwide.

Other colors available: Blue, Green, White, Purple, Orange, Red

Any questions, simply shoot me a message! Thanks guys!

IMG_2017-12-12_18-55-09.JPG

Edited by mkulrey13
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By ironsniper1
      hey everyone i did a search and couldnt find what i was looking for, but i have a chipped 1.4 xbox and just upgraded the hdd to a 1tb sata and my F drive is supposed to show whatever its supposed to show i cant remember the number right now maybe 900gigs or something, anyway unleashx only shows 123mb for F and yes i did combine the F and the one below it to make it the biggest and it shows up correctly in xbox partitioner but not unleashx, is there a fix for this?
    • By LinuxArcadeGuy
      Hello all! here is my Softmod Tutorial...!
      Originally made in 2006, uploaded to torrents, updated and reborn in 2018 as an OGXbox.com Exclusive!
      anywhore... its written in an easy to follow "noob-blog-style" just in case you are wondering why its so lame...
      UPDATING FILES FOR DOWNLOAD!!

also additionally here are some essential xbox tools for modding/softmodding that are extremely hard to find these days due to most xbox scene sites and forums being dead. I have had them for over 12 years on a unused backup drive.
      UPDATING FILES FOR DOWNLOAD!!

As always all files have been scanned for security threats by VirusTotal.com to rule out any contamination, with the exception of one false-positive in "Xplorer360 v0.9 Beta 6.zip".
      ** Keep in mind that these tools were made on and for xp/7 32bit windows, they may or may not work or work properly on 32 or 64 bit win 7/8/10, I recommend win xp/7 32bit virtual installation via VMware or virtualbox.
      Enjoy!

• By wikati
      So, I just noticed this and wanted to share

Gives me alot of enthusiasm to take part in more of these xlink matches. would be great to see more and more players online.

CrunchBite (Team XLink) - 04/07/2018
      Mimesis Revived is a free service that allows you to download modded maps, DLC, and other content for your favorite XBox games, including Halo 2 Official DLC. Available here: Please login or register to see this link. Simply unzip, drop in your apps folder, and choose your content
      I havent tried this yet, but i was giddy to even consider the reality of this app. An app that downloads dlc for halo2 directly on your xbox. that is..... incredible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.