Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
bob

Popping a Chrystal Cherry

is this a crime - cant be many left unopened - - any tips on best paint to use ( UK based ) cant seem to get any decent rustoleum 2 x without dropping £40 a can on Amazon ) looking to go white on the donor - and Renault red on the chrystal. ta in advance for suggestions thoughts.

IMG_20171127_184925.jpg

Although crystal Xbox are common enough and hardly limited I don't see the point in painting one , I picked up a working crystal beginning of the year for £5 and a black console with controller, leads and 20 games for a tenner two weeks ago. I would pick up a faulty black unit to paint and sell the crystal case to help cover costs.. you can do lots to a black case see pic.

IMG_1023.JPG

On 12/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, Brennyg Davies said:

Although crystal Xbox are common enough and hardly limited I don't see the point in painting one , I picked up a working crystal beginning of the year for £5 and a black console with controller, leads and 20 games for a tenner two weeks ago. I would pick up a faulty black unit to paint and sell the crystal case to help cover costs.. you can do lots to a black case see pic.

IMG_1023.JPG

NICE ONE BENNYG

On 11/27/2017 at 2:03 PM, bob said:

is this a crime - cant be many left unopened - - any tips on best paint to use ( UK based ) cant seem to get any decent rustoleum 2 x without dropping £40 a can on Amazon ) looking to go white on the donor - and Renault red on the chrystal. ta in advance for suggestions thoughts.

IMG_20171127_184925.jpg

AND BOB BTW,

I would trade you a black if you dont wanna catch any disapproval for painting a chrystal.... heheehhee ill throw in some cash. msg me

Crystals are quite common here in Norway, I think many bought that one. I have been thinking of using tint spray on one of mine clear ones to give it a still transparent colour.

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk