Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

OGXbox Admin

New Portable Lcd Mod

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do a removable LCD screen mod that plugs into the controller ports. I'm thinking of raffling this to help support the website. What are your thoughts?

• Like 2

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do a removable LCD screen mod that plugs into the controller ports. I'm thinking of raffling this to help support the website. What are your thoughts?

Love the idea. Actually it's a great idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By mkulrey13
      Looking for a X3 LCD front panel. What's out there? Message me if you have one available. I do have some trades available and paypal. Located in New Hampshire, United States.
    • By DarkGabbz
      I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)
      Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.
      Download: Please login or register to see this link.
      Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.
      (Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.