Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

OGXbox Admin

New Portable Lcd Mod

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do a removable LCD screen mod that plugs into the controller ports. I'm thinking of raffling this to help support the website. What are your thoughts?

• Like 3

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do a removable LCD screen mod that plugs into the controller ports. I'm thinking of raffling this to help support the website. What are your thoughts?

Love the idea. Actually it's a great idea.

10 minutes ago, mkulrey13 said:

amazing. Any chance for a pin out/Howto? Raffle is great idea!

I've been toying with a how to. It would only be for VERY advanced soldering skills. 

I have the exact same screen mounted in the dash of my truck...I use it for my backup camera screen. It's fairly decent given it's price.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 11:17 PM, Marty said:

I have the exact same screen mounted in the dash of my truck...I use it for my backup camera screen. It's fairly decent given it's price.

ive been considering this screen for replacement on my intec xbox portable screen (the intec has a terrible screen installed)