OGXbox.com

Hi Everyone

Brennyg Davies

I had not used my Xbox for many years, got it down rom the loft and was going to sell it last Christmas as I was clearing out.  I changed my mind though and decided to give it a facelift from blue and silver which was done in 2003. I  went for flip paint, colour change led lighting in USB ports, controller ports, front panel bottom edge, internal and in the top of Xbox with blue led jewel. It has X3 ce i installed along with X3 front panel, 250 gig western digital drive, Phillips DVD drive  which reads everything perfect. Running unleash X and XBMC. All the usual elms and toms, 50 Xbox games, loads of movies and tunes.  Oh nearly forgot the matching controller with leds I did. 

If you are wondering about second Xbox on the right of pic it's a spare I picked up for £15 with leads, and X3 installed. I painted, fitted lighting, Perspex and drive upgrade. Also removed 2 controller ports to fit an LCD screen which I hard wired into X3 chip, came out ok. 

I also have 2 crystal Xbox that I have fitted led,s in along with controller light. 3 metallic blue and silver custom Xbox and 1 metallic red and silver Xbox. All have drive upgrade, new DVD drive belt to cure sticking Samsung drives,, led lighting and Perspex. Can pop pics of others on if anyone is interested and I also have two PlayStation 2 consoles I chipped many years ago, with flip paint, perspex and lighting plus hard drive n one of them.

hope you like, Bren.

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

• Like 1

Cheers mate, here to please lol. To think I almost sold the X3 Xbox last Christmas but people were to tight to pay £65 even had a cheeky so and so offer £25 plus wanted it delivered haha.

here is one of my Ps2,s and a couple of my Xbox. Don't get to excited now lol. Think I need to loose a couple of consoles to be honest then I can get a new project.

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG