Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Paul Fox

Power Boards

Depends, v1.2 - v.15 Xbox Delta and Foxlink power supply unit (PSU) swap okay but not a v1.6 Delta PSU to a v1.2-1.5 Xbox.  The 1.6 Delta PSU. is not compatible with other Xbox PSU's.

Four (4) Xbox Power Supply Unit Pinouts

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By mikeaton
      I have a board I wanted to get out there in the scene but right now I’m getting out of the Xbox scene so I’m just dumping all my board deigns - OXControllr is a baord that slips into the controller port and gives you full usb and a power button if you have done the power button mod

OXControllr v2.zip
    • By OneFellSwoop
      I believe my Xbox is a 1.6 - it has the Xcalibur chip. Correct?
      I purchased a new power cable for the unit. It still does not power up. I ripped it apart and it looks like there is a short on the power supply board. Does anyone know where I can find one for sale for the 1.6? or how to fix this? Picture below. Hopefully the pictures are clear. 
      What else could the issue be???
      Your help is appreciated!
      I am planning to update and revisit this project from 10 years ago. Current Mods - SmartXX mod chip with 180gb HDD. (Nothing special)

• By wikati
      Curious question
      in a furious rush i harvested 2 ram chips off a working board, now id like to re-install these and get it working again because as far as i can remember this unit worked just fine prior.
      the replacement ram came from a friend with a broken console. one chip had 2 twisted pins which laid down pretty nice with gentle persuasion. 
      now that they are installed (2 on the bottom) the unit will not power on?
      power button does nothing, any ideas how ram affects the power process?
      could this be a separate issue? 
      very interested to hear thoughts/theories. 
      the extent of my troubleshooting was testing a working consoles psu on this board which yielded identical results (power button does nothing, i can 'hear' the psu working there is a subtle discharge sound).
      i have 1 more chip to try in place of the twisted one. 
      there are no bridges on the install and contact is made on each pad as far as continuity is concerned.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.