Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

James Scriver

Iso Help With XBmc Skin 'XBox-Classic/Blackbolt'

I came across this skin a little while ago and I really like the look of it, but I was hoping someone could help me with the video previews.

I have them working, if you move over and click on the game preview, but in the thread below there is come code that enables you to view the previews by just pressing down on the dpad. However I have absolutely no idea where the provided code goes. Can anyone help me out please?

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by James Scriver

You do realise it will be slow as hell to cycle through games? XBMC can’t cache videos or play them instantly. So there is always a 1 second pause where you can’t move until the video starts. 

Hence why most skin that allow previews do so by a button press. 

• Like 1

I understand yes, and it is still activated through a button press, just trying to shorten it from 3 button presses. There wouldn't be many games in a particular folder either.

You could change the <onright> or <onleft> entries in the common views xml to match that of the button press code. ( I don’t have it at hand )

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By XC-3730C

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes...

What's the best way to clone a 2TB SATA Xbox HDD to another 2TB drive?

I have an Inateck FD2002 that is a dual SATA USB 3.0 dock, that has an offline cloning feature, but every time I try to clone my 2TB Xbox SATA HDD using the offline cloning feature, I initiate the clone function, then it briefly starts the process, but the dock restarts itself. The USB cable is not plugged into it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• By PsyKos
      Hello all !!!

This is a new version of my resources pack for XBMC4Gamers (Please login or register to see this link. 12Gb on Mega). It was based on Wikipedia for list of XBox titles, completed with Modded / Unreleased / Ripped games (1106 games !!!)

It's easy-to-use : download "Resources4XBMC v1.0", extract it and view the full list of HDD ready files then transfer as needed !

This pack contains few covers, banners, icons, cd, fanarts, previews and synopsis (thanks Please login or register to see this link. for Please login or register to see this link. ) . I think it the most complete pack you can find and it works with all XBMC 3.5.3 or above once Please login or register to see this link. 's custom version (Please login or register to see this link. and XBMC4Kids).

What's new in this version :
      Please login or register to see this code. Many thanks to Please login or register to see this link. for his programs and Please login or register to see this link. for Please login or register to see this link.
      Any issues anyone finds I can fix and update accordingly when I have time.
      I hope this enhances your XBMC4Gamers setup.
    • By Cian Cunningham
      Please login or register to see this link.
      This is a HDD ready XBMC4Gamers synopsis information setup.
      It was generated from a spreadsheet I made in which I collated as much information as I could find for the complete list of Xbox titles. The first building block of this spreadsheet was Cameron Brigmans list of Xbox games. The rest was taken from old defunct websites such as HDTVArcade using the wayback machine and the current Wikipedia pages. All sources linked and credited in the spreadsheet. You can filter this list by rating, genre etc. All US games ratings taken from Metacritic for consistency. It's a good tool for exploring the complete list of Xbox titles. As far as I can see it is the most up to date and complete list anywhere. This spreadsheet is very much a byproduct of creating synopsis information for Rockys XBMC4Gamers but it turned out to be a good tool for picking through titles and deciding what to fill a 2tb drive with so I have included it on the Github.
      Just download the 'Games.zip', extract it for the full list of HDD ready files and transfer as needed. These synopsis should be compatible with all XBMC. 3.5.3 or above once Rocky5's custom synopsis script and custom XBMC xbe are used. The US list is complete, the EU games all have some if not all information (except ESRB ratings) but the JAP games information is scant, description for most but the information is not as detailed for them.
      Huge thanks to Rocky5 for all his help and for creating the batch tool to automate separating out the individual default.xml files into folders from the initial excel to xml export.
      Any issues anyone finds I can fix and update accordingly when I have time.
      I hope this enhances your XBMC4Gamers setup.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.