Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

So finally they are completely ready and for sale now :)

The price for 1 cable is 70€ (~92US$) +shipping cost 3,70€ (~4,30US$) and paypal fees.

You can choose the case color and the color off the installed LEDs. The black case has the engraving on the top illuminated while the white case glows in the color off leds (need to take a good picture off that later!)

Right now i can offer 7 cables but there will be more in the future! (Only got 3 completely finished that's why only 3 are shown!)

To use the cable the Xbox needs to be set to NTSC region and then just plug it in and you connect your console to your hdmi TV.

IMG_7630.JPG

IMG_7632.JPG

• Like 1

@Jason Fenton No it doesn't affect your console at all! I'm from Germany so all my consoles are Pal ones. By default a Pal Xbox only outputs Component at 576i and once it's set to NTSC you can output 480p, 720p and 1080i.

And for anyone who's interested in how sharp the picture is at 720p here are a couple quick shots i just took with one off those cables:

IMG_7639.JPG

IMG_7640.JPG

IMG_7641.JPG

8 hours ago, Notsosmart Sideswipe said:

truly an awful time to be broke :(. Keep up the good work.

Oh I hear you loud and clear lol

i have saved up for the XB1X but can’t stretch to one of these also. Then there is Christmas and two kids to get stuff for :(

@Crazyembereks Yes, just drop me a PM and we can talk about it. To buy something from me just drop me a PM that#s the fastest way :)

The Cable does support 1080p BUT the xbox doesn't! So no the xbox can only output 480p, 720p and 1080i.

If you want the internal version just drop me a PM and you can get one off course. Just needs a little modification to the backside off the case and a bit off soldering and you can install it internally. The internal kit is cheaper of course as i don't need to solder up the wires and the Xbox plug!

Will post a tutorial about it in the future but that will take a little more time till i find some time to do that so don't hold your breath for it!

• Like 2

Don't think it works in all games, some games support higher resolutions when a high-definition AV pack (this HDMI adapter) is connected and will use the max resolution they were built to use if the hidef modes are enabled: 480p, 720p, 1080i. Those that are only 480i can be forced to run in 480p with a BIOS that forces 480p.

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Like 1

Just like @KaosEngineer said. The Xbox decides about the resolution it outputs. You can force some games using a force 480p bios. But in general only the games that are made for HD will be displayed in that resolution. The cable doesn't upscale and outputs the same resolution the xbox throws at it!

The Maximum you can get from an Xbox classic are 1080i and i personally prefer the 720p but that's my personal preference!

Edited by N64 freak
  • Like 1

Question about DD+ output. IIRC, it was only possible via the Xbox HD AV pack or Monster Component Cables w/ Optical Output. Does your HDMI include the digital audio output? 

11 hours ago, N64 freak said:

@TheStiz It does output DD through the optical (toslink) output.

Exactly like the official HD-av pack :)

Does it have audio via the HDMI connector to an HDTV?

Edited by KaosEngineer

@KaosEngineer Yes, it does transmit Stereo through the HDMI Port. So you can simply connect the Xbox to your TV with just an HDMI cable. Ifyou want Digital audio just mute the TV and connect your Audio receiver.

• Like 2