Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

TinkerMods    2

Hello everyone! Just joined and will be upfront that I do own a business around case modding and deal with the original Xbox as well!  I just wanted to share for some of you who are considering case mods since that is much less common than some of the hard/soft mods. I made a 4 part series that teaches how to build and complete an entire case mod for the original Xbox console..from scratch! Hopefully this isn't seen as spammy or anything since I am technically a business, but I do try to make a lot of tutorials so people can learn how to cut window mods and install LED lights, etc. The four part series can be found on my website here (videos inside are also available on youtube) :

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dave C.
      If you are a fanatic (like me) and want to get all of that old sticker residue off of your game cases, Goo Gone works great!

• By Dave C.
      One of the screws that holds down the DVD drive is stripped and the screw won't tighten.

Other than the obvious, let it alone or even worse glue it (as I want to get it out again), is there something like a helicoil to repair the case?

Just curious if anyone has experimented with this.  Not a crisis but I would like a more permanent but removable solution.

I was thinking even some kind of epoxy that I could pour in that would harden and I could re-thread it with the screw.

Thanks!
    • By KrypticNL
      HeXEn_v0_99B11-22b
      Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc

This disc is an ALL-IN-ONE solution for modded original Xbox consoles. It is compatible with all types of mod setups like Mod Chips, TSOP mods and Softmods. This disc will also allow you to Flash your TSOP or Mod Chip with a new BIOS, upgrade your HDD on chipped or TSOP'd Xbox, back up EEPROM, restore or upgrade softmod and TSOP/chipped system files, setup DUAL-BOOT softmods, switch NTSC/PAL video modes and install all the important homebrew Xbox programs all on one disc. Also contains stock MSdash files, Ndure toolset and exploited games saves to softmod your non-modded system.

How to Use
      1. Click Download link Below
      2. Extract .RAR file using WinRAR or 7ZIP
      3. a) Burn .ISO file to either DVD or CD using PowerISO or another similar program AT THE LOWEST SPEED POSSIBLE!!
      3. b) Extract contents of .ISO with PowerISO and use FileZilla to FTP the contents to your Apps folder.

VIDEO:

___________________________________________________________________________________
      Download
      Please login or register to see this link.
      No virus scan required as there are no executable files contained within the download.

THANK YOU!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.