Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Full Case Modding Tutorials!

Hello everyone! Just joined and will be upfront that I do own a business around case modding and deal with the original Xbox as well!  I just wanted to share for some of you who are considering case mods since that is much less common than some of the hard/soft mods. I made a 4 part series that teaches how to build and complete an entire case mod for the original Xbox console..from scratch! Hopefully this isn't seen as spammy or anything since I am technically a business, but I do try to make a lot of tutorials so people can learn how to cut window mods and install LED lights, etc. The four part series can be found on my website here (videos inside are also available on youtube) :

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will to the videos being very useful! I have watch led them all a few times now and they are all very helpful. You should link them in your post! Glad to see you here!

Sent from Outer Space

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Yo2
      Hi, anyone have a XCM ruby case to sell ? Thanks
    • By furon
      I rebuilt the LPC port on my Xbox v1.6 today and had kind of a tough time with it, so I'm curious what everyone else uses to mod their consoles; type of wire, flux, solder, soldering iron/station, soldering tip, soldering temperature, cleaning solution, etc.
      I used some 30AWG wire-wrapping wire from Amazon, an Aoyue 937+ with the fine tip that came with it, RadioShack rosin flux paste, and RadioShack 62/36/2 rosin-core solder. I've soldered quite a few 0.1" headers on microcontroller and FPGA development kits with great success, but their pads were like twice as thick as those on the Xbox's LPC port. I had a hell of a time getting the pads to heat so that the solder would flow nicely. I also ended up burning the solder mask in a couple of places where I left the tip on too long trying to get the pads heated. Fortunately it still seems to work, but the joints look pretty bad. I think part of the problem was the fine solder tip, but I didn't have much luck with a chisel tip either.
    • By Welty
      im new to modding xbox, 
      few weeks ago i bought myself a new xbox, I cleaned it up, aplied new thermal paste etc etc
      but mainly i wanna try out modding 
      i got myself a copy of the first version of the splinter cell game, and i ordered a female usb to xbox cable,
      i got an hynix bios chip, so im also planning to TSOP my console. The model is from 2003-06-04.
      so im guessing its an version 1,3 mobo
      and does upgrading to 80mm fan improve performance?
      do u guys have any tips for me or any recommendations on what and what not do to?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.