OGXbox.com

Resources for XBmc4gamers/Kids V1.0

PsyKos

On 6/12/2020 at 11:12 PM, irlandez said:

Guys, use the link to my Yandex disk. I will not delete files, they are always stored there

https://yadi.sk/d/tNpOZyt2hpIPaw

!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE AND COPY THE ARTWORK TO YOUR GAMES FOLDERS !!!!!

Every game art folder contains a default.xbe file of about 7KB in size and if you overwrite your original game default.xbe then your game WILL NOT WORK IF YOU TRY TO PLAY IT !

I don't know if it was an honest mistake or deliberate sabotage ... but i'm posting this as a warning to anyone downloading it.

Thankfully, i have backup copies of all my games which i restore the original game default.xbe file to get the games working again. Phew. 

Edited by RETROGAMER1968
Color Emphasis

Someone already wrote that here in the topic. And the solution is quit simple. Just scan the main folder for all default.xbe and deletem. Problem solved. And it was a mistake and not sabotage. Also here are 2 ppl sharing it. ilandez and me. ialndez share an 100% untouched version and i share one where the default.xbe is already removed. So to be honest instead of reacting like a kid because you has not read the entire post you could tell about your probelm like an adault. No one here tries to sabotage you or anyone else!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Someone already wrote that here in the topic. And the solution is quit simple. Just scan the main folder for all default.xbe and deletem. Problem solved.

That's  all fine and well to do that if you know about the problem beforehand.

But if people don't know, and they go ahead  blindly trusting the source, and then start transferring the files and folders and if the default.xbe gets overwritten then their games are f*cked.

And especially f*cked if they don't have a backup ! 

Edited by RETROGAMER1968

47 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

So to be honest instead of reacting like a kid because you has not read the entire post you could tell about your probelm like an adault. No one here tries to sabotage you or anyone else!

Didn't realize it was mandatory to read every single post on across multiple pages to pass the test before downloading. 

At least i know how to use a spell check when replying to posts unlike illiterate kids like you. 

Oh come man... I'm german and english isn't my native language but, i try my best and i'm pretty sure you understand me good enough. But come one, do you realy shot that low for real "spelling". Well mate, wie gut ist dein Deutsch? Oder sprichst du überhaupt eine zweitsprache? Und wie dumm soll ich dir da kommen wegen deiner Rechtschreibung? Oder soll ich mich drüber belustigen das du überhaupt keine Zweitsprache sprichst? Any way... I guess i have made enough fun of you right? In germany we call ppl. like you "Hans". So Hans btt. So you expect something from others which you dosn't do your self? Reading the entire topic, to find your post? And instead of telling ppl. to be careful, what i can understand, you say they shouldn't download it at all. Wow. You're a realy thankful person, aren't you? And, i never call you a kid, i worte you react like one, which you proof here twice. I assume that "1968 " is your year of birth which means you're 7 years older than me, you should realy drop that childish behavior.

How ever, i which you a nice day.

EDIT:

@OGXbox Admin / Mods : Maybe any of you could edit the first post from PsyKos and put a word of warning in it so ppl see it right away so that eveyone here is happy?

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a link to a repo with the original game default.tbn files (the game icons on the original disk image)? I've overwritten mine long ago with cover art, but wish to restore the old files without having to download a zipped multi-GB game all over again. 

Alternatively, does anyone have a link to a repo with unzipped games where I could extract the .tbn files I'm looking for? It would be a great help.

1 hour ago, nucclearffiestas said:

Does anyone have a link to a repo with the original game default.tbn files (the game icons on the original disk image)? I've overwritten mine long ago with cover art, but wish to restore the old files without having to download a zipped multi-GB game all over again. 

Alternatively, does anyone have a link to a repo with unzipped games where I could extract the .tbn files I'm looking for? It would be a great help.

Here you go : XBMC4Gamer Resources TBN ONLY in Folders!  (103.27 MB)     https://1fichier.com/?zrxyunlg8vvqr04hivh6

Have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Here you go : XBMC4Gamer Resources TBN ONLY in Folders!  (103.27 MB)     https://1fichier.com/?zrxyunlg8vvqr04hivh6

Have fun.

Thank you, sweetdarkdestiny, that's a fantastic resource. But I was actually looking for the icons as they appear in the stock dash in the memcard manager (the savegame thumbnails). Perhaps this is not default.tbn? I may have misspoke or have bad intel, but whatever those thumbnail images are called, that's what I'm looking for.

34 minutes ago, nucclearffiestas said:

Thank you, sweetdarkdestiny, that's a fantastic resource. But I was actually looking for the icons as they appear in the stock dash in the memcard manager (the savegame thumbnails). Perhaps this is not default.tbn? I may have misspoke or have bad intel, but whatever those thumbnail images are called, that's what I'm looking for.

Here you have a screen of the content. If i'm right it you want the "icon.jpg" or is it the "thumb.jpg"? Let me know and i upload them as pack.

asd.jpg

On 29.09.2020 at 12:55, RETROGAMER1968 said:

!!!ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ!!! НЕ ЗАГРУЖАЙТЕ ЭТОТ ФАЙЛ И КОПИРУЙТЕ ARTWORK В ПАПКИ ИГРЫ !!!!!

Каждая папка с обложками игр содержит файл default.xbe размером около 7 КБ, и если вы перезапишете исходную игру default.xbe, то ваша игра НЕ БУДЕТ РАБОТАТЬ, ЕСЛИ ВЫ ПОПЫТАЕТЕСЬ ИГРАТЬ В ЭТО!

Я не знаю, было ли это честной ошибкой или преднамеренным саботажем ... но я публикую это как предупреждение всем, кто его скачивает.

К счастью, у меня есть резервные копии всех моих игр, в которых я восстанавливаю исходный файл игры default.xbe, чтобы игры снова работали. Фух. 

ok. I deleted the link to the resource so that the community wouldn't think I was an asshole who messes up games on your consoles. I'm sorry if I hurt someone. but I also downloaded, and did not change anything in the resources.

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Antes que nada roky 5 gracias `por tu gran xbmc4gamers, tengo semanas intentado colocar caratulas a los subcarpetas que meti en la  organizan los juegos en carpeta AB, carpeta CD... y asi, si bien puedo colocar caratulas a las categorias menu principal ( aplicaciones, games, homebrew...) y a todos los juegos que estan en las subcarpetas. NOOO puedo colocar caratulas a estas subcarpetas.
es fustrante dado que ya ice todas estas caratulas pensanso que seria algo similar y nada.

la unica maneraque pude visualizarlas es colocando la carpeta  _resourses y un default.xbe  bacio, obio no se nada de programacion para que de la orden de visualizar el contenido de juegos de esta subcarpeta,  me resetea  el sistema, si kito este default obio no se ve la portada (ejemplo carpeta AB).
alguien que sepa como ponerlas en estas subfolderes, ojo es diferente a poner caratulas a los juegos y a al menu raiz por que? no se.

First of all, roky 5, thanks `for your great xbmc4gamers, I have been trying for weeks to put covers on the subfolders that I put in the games in the AB folder, CD folder... and so, although I can put covers on the main menu categories ( applications, games, homebrew...) and all the games that are in the subfolders. NOOO I can put covers to these subfolders.
It's frustrating since I've already made all these covers, I thought it would be something similar and nothing.

the only way I could view them is by placing the _resources folder and a default.xbe back, obviously I don't know anything about programming so that the command to view the content of games in this subfolder resets the system, if I remove this default I don't know see the cover (example folder AB).
Someone who knows how to put them in these subfolders, be careful, it is different from putting covers on the games and the root menu, why? I don't know.

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2024 at 5:35 PM, nikeymikey said:

Also here's a link to the original 12gb pack from the 1st post if anyone wants it....

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqFpyG7Ugkl6hJRojD-J9b9zan9BgA?e=RYgFnN

You hopefully have deletet the default.xbe files which are included there in each folder? If not, read the topic and find out what will heppend to a user copying this to his files.

And ofc. I still have the pack and it's also online.

3 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

You hopefully have deletet the default.xbe files which are included there in each folder? If not, read the topic and find out what will heppend to a user copying this to his files.

And ofc. I still have the pack and it's also online.

Hid the link while I check if all those xbe's are gone. 

Can you let me have a working link to your set please? The link I tried didn't work :(

41 minutes ago, PRince404 said:

So what would be the one go to place for getting artwork for almost anything? 

The URL Downloader for Artwork Installer?

If you are talking Xbox games then yes the Artwork Installer from XBMC4Gamers will be your best shot. It also has some art for emulators apps etc but not everything. I have added some of the missing art in my artwork thread.