OGXbox.com

Game Night Instructions

OGXbox Admin

Game night will be every Saturday night at 8:30pm Eastern time. 

The discord link is here: https://discord.gg/D9DJUhJ    (for chat and voice)

You'll need Xlink Kai and you'll need to have it configured for port 30,000. You'll need to port forward port 30,000 both TCP and UDP to the pc where you're running Xlink Kai. Then it should work without issues. See you there!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scrappysphinx said:

This sounds awesome, some outrun over systemic would be great, I'm not sure how many players it supports though

Outrun 2 supports up to 8 players via system link.

Outrun 2 Back Cover

Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast supports 2 to 6 players via system link.

Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast Back Cover

Xbox game case back covers show the number of players supported for system link play..

Edited by KaosEngineer

The discord link says instant invite expired. Did you make your own or are you linking to the Xbox Kai Fam (Original Xbox Lan Tunnelers Facebook Group Associated) discord? I think it would be better to consolidate general Original Xbox online gamers into a single discord server if we're all doing the same thing :).

Here's a permanent link for it - https://discord.gg/9Mbsjkq

On 9/11/2017 at 11:47 PM, Demon27248 said:

The discord link says instant invite expired. Did you make your own or are you linking to the Xbox Kai Fam (Original Xbox Lan Tunnelers Facebook Group Associated) discord? I think it would be better to consolidate general Original Xbox online gamers into a single discord server if we're all doing the same thing :).

Here's a permanent link for it - https://discord.gg/9Mbsjkq

Other people have managed to sign to our discord channel so I think the problem might be on your end in that case.
As far as consolidating, I'm open to it but I can't link it like I did ours. So the tunnelers group is welcome to begin using ours since it's capable of being linked here or we'll have to make the necessary change to the tunnelers config so it can be used here. It doesn't matter to me either way as long as we can revive this a little bit.

• 7 months later...