Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
OGXbox Admin

Game Night Instructions

Game night will be every Saturday night at 8:30pm Eastern time. 

The discord link is here: Please login or register to see this link.     (for chat and voice)

You'll need Xlink Kai and you'll need to have it configured for port 30,000. You'll need to port forward port 30,000 both TCP and UDP to the pc where you're running Xlink Kai. Then it should work without issues. See you there!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scrappysphinx said:

This sounds awesome, some outrun over systemic would be great, I'm not sure how many players it supports though

Outrun 2 supports up to 8 players via system link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast supports 2 to 6 players via system link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Xbox game case back covers show the number of players supported for system link play..

Edited by KaosEngineer

The discord link says instant invite expired. Did you make your own or are you linking to the Xbox Kai Fam (Original Xbox Lan Tunnelers Facebook Group Associated) discord? I think it would be better to consolidate general Original Xbox online gamers into a single discord server if we're all doing the same thing :).

Here's a permanent link for it - Please login or register to see this link.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:47 PM, Demon27248 said:

The discord link says instant invite expired. Did you make your own or are you linking to the Xbox Kai Fam (Original Xbox Lan Tunnelers Facebook Group Associated) discord? I think it would be better to consolidate general Original Xbox online gamers into a single discord server if we're all doing the same thing :).

Here's a permanent link for it - Please login or register to see this link.

Other people have managed to sign to our discord channel so I think the problem might be on your end in that case.
As far as consolidating, I'm open to it but I can't link it like I did ours. So the tunnelers group is welcome to begin using ours since it's capable of being linked here or we'll have to make the necessary change to the tunnelers config so it can be used here. It doesn't matter to me either way as long as we can revive this a little bit.

Can you go into the instant invite section of the server settings and check if the invite code Please login or register to see this link.  is still listed there, or if it was non-permanent and expired? The other link on the main page is working.

The tunnelers discord does have the discord widget enabled so it should be linkable here in the same way

Please login or register to see this link.  is a permanent link. Sorry about that. 
I don't mind using yours. I'll need to get with you and make sure I have the correct settings for it.