OGXbox.com

Rocky5

Current development of the Xbox Softmodding Tool can be found by following this link.

Some Background Info:

The reason I started the project was to stop my kids from breaking there Xbox. As you know kids get into everything and all it would take is for one of them to hit Xbox live in a game and bam, I need to fix the softmod.

So I setout to make a softmod that was simple to install and secure or as secure as I could make it, and the 2014 Softmodding Tool Kit was born. Fast forward 2 years and I picked it up again as life was a bit crappy so needed something to drown it out, this is when the 2016 Softmodding Tool Kit was created, I took with I done with the 2014 version and built upon it to make it even more simple and safer for the end user. But to cut the story short, I never finished it or it wasn’t how I wanted it to be, so I rebranded it and fixed it up and made a few ( hevely modified Configmagic source ) apps to do processes and a crap load more.

Let’s just say it’s the most advanced softmod installer to date, and probably for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Rocky5

• Rocky5 unlocked and locked this topic