Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Mario Ignar
      Hi everyone im new on here, does anyone know what is a good tutorial for Heimdall's hexen?
    • By ShawnS
      Hi everybody, first time here in SO long. I've had a modded Xbox since 2003 which I just turned back on after I heard out about the clock capacitor problem. Mine was ok (I was able to remove it and clean up alright) but having it back on I've found the hard drive to be quite loud and maybe not running so great.
      I wanted to replace the hard drive but I'm not sure if my old Chameleon modchip throws a wrench into the tutorials I've been looking at. If possible the method of hotswapping the DVD drive with the new HDD and cloning the original drive seems easiest. 
      Any suggestions before I start fumbling through this are very much appreciated! And I have all the stats on my current setup if needed. Thanks so much for the help!!
    • By Welty
      hello, 
      im new to modding xbox, 
      few weeks ago i bought myself a new xbox, I cleaned it up, aplied new thermal paste etc etc
      but mainly i wanna try out modding 
      i got myself a copy of the first version of the splinter cell game, and i ordered a female usb to xbox cable,
      i got an hynix bios chip, so im also planning to TSOP my console. The model is from 2003-06-04.
      so im guessing its an version 1,3 mobo
      and does upgrading to 80mm fan improve performance?
      do u guys have any tips for me or any recommendations on what and what not do to?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.