Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By eusebio14
      Hola fellow modders, 
      Name is Eusebio14 and Im here to absord all the info I can like a sponge, mod xboxes and share the love. been on a few other sites and found this one on ISO Zone when I noticed the Hexen download had a recent update. Well wishes to every traveler on this path
    • By scooterbuk
      Hello

new to ogxbox after I found my self with 3 original xboxes, I have hard moded my crystal 1.6 so now looking the best dashboard and software 

• By Insomniac80
      Hello everybody
      I am new here and new with Xbox at all
      i just get xbox crystall ( belive its 1.5 or 1.6 have no idea how to check it without opening) and  i thought that i wana softmoded it  (for a start)
      my colegue said i gona find help here so i try
      can annybody  give me some clues  how to check is my xbox 1.5 or 1.6 or 1.6b   how to start  ( i found that i need a special cable for usb stick and splinter cell game for special save) is that the only one way to soft mod?
      it so many  diferent videos   (i am not a lazy i star reading about it  seen some video but hope maybe sb  here give me a helpfull hand)
      Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.