Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Hello! my name is carter or (scottpilgrim45) I found this place looking for hdd led modifications for my og mtn dew xbox I am happy to be here and this community is awesome! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jandrem
      Hi! I'm on the Facebook group fairly often(Josh Money), but figured I should go ahead and sign up here too. I'm an OG Xbox enthusiast; bought the original Xbox on launch day, with Halo, DOA3, and Project Gotham. Only started modding a couple of years ago. Looking forward to finding lots of info here, and contributing when I can. Thanks for having me!
    • By big F
      Just joined up after finding the site while googling some Xbox related stuff.
      Been into modding for longer than the Xbox has been a thing.
      Had a bit of a break from it all and recently decided my stock pile of OG Xboxes needed some love.
      My background is electromechanical engineering , but now work in IT so I guess modding is in the blood. I always look at electronics and think I wonder what it looks like inside.

Glad to be here and to have found an active site that's not got posts that are unanswered for ten years. Hopefully I can learn and teach in equal measures.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.