Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Self

XBox Damn Small Linux (XDsl) 0.6 Install

How to install XDSL from a disc. Link in the description of the video. Enjoy! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By webodan
      Hello,
      I've got an xbox to which I've performed the trace corrosion repair on the past, as the buttons did not shut down the console properly (it only turned on after i applied power to the unit). I've ran it just with the power button working, until now, when I decided to go ahead and try to fix both buttons. But now it went bad or something, because no matter how hard I jump wires to traces A, B and D (C is fine on my board, and I can't find E) Please login or register to see this link. , the console simply refuses to turn on anymore.the wires are just fine and they give me continuity when soldered, but that's that. I know for sure that the power supply is perfectly fine (it never really failed). Even with only traces A and B soldered properly I can't get the console to boot anymore, and the right hand side of C7P8 has continunity to the solder pad in trace D (just saying because i'm not sure if this is how it should be, I hope nothing shorted ).

Is there any other way to wire the power to the board so it'll work again? It would be really bad to have to throw it away over something like this.... I really hope someone can help me. 
      Thanks in advance.
    • By XC-3730C

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes...

What's the best way to clone a 2TB SATA Xbox HDD to another 2TB drive?

I have an Inateck FD2002 that is a dual SATA USB 3.0 dock, that has an offline cloning feature, but every time I try to clone my 2TB Xbox SATA HDD using the offline cloning feature, I initiate the clone function, then it briefly starts the process, but the dock restarts itself. The USB cable is not plugged into it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• By shoe.
      Hey all!
      I recently completed and posted on a few Facebook groups a little project which I recently finished and one of your members recommend me come here and share it with you all, so here goes!
      The whole thing started when I decided I wanted to build a PC into an Xbox. I've done a little bit of modding here and there in the past, but nothing to this extent. Sadly I didn't make a build log as I went along, but here is the finished product for you to enjoy!
      The spec:
      Intel i5-7400 Processor running at 3.0 GHz  Zotac 4GB 1050 Ti Graphics Card 16GB DDR4 Crucial Memory running at 2400 MHz  MSi H110i PRO LGA1151 Mini-ITX Motherboard 250GB Samsung NVMe SSD 2TB Seagate Barracude Storage HDD 300w Game Max Power Supply It's got a custom water cooled loop in there too, and boots to Windows desktop in 13 seconds!
      Enjoy!
      shoe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.