Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Hey everyone im putting together my own original xbox website please go sign up in the fourms and enjoy the site everyone this will be getting updated alot so if something does not work right its getting fixed well here is my site Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

buddy, check this out, SPPV Grepo, maybe there is something new for you, which could be added to your archive:
Please login or register to see this link.

And check this another site Please login or register to see this link.  maybe there something new  to collect.

Edited by Sifaw99

buddy, I found a guy who has that 1..6TB archive, just need to discuss and plan on how he will share it. If so, we'll have all OXM's and lot of other lost stuff.

I made a up my mind on how my site will work there will be no more forums on there as there will be a discord chat instead for a free for all chat and a forum section as well and i will still host lots of downloads as well

I hope your website gets some steam up and becomes a haven for info and hard to find files. I thought like you were maybe stretching to far by having another forum for the ogxbox, there’s not too many of us left that still mess with these aging consoles, best to try and keep the community in one place rather than fragmenting us all over 😃