Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Sifaw99
      as the title says, I want to change the location of the music in the folder E: \ TDATA \ fffe000 to one of the following partitions F: \ or G: \. Because I installed almost the DLCs and it rest 100mb, and E: has a small storage about 4.8gb. I would like to install my music and listen to it in PGR2. So i ask is there a option to change soundtrack location??
      UPDATE:I got it working, its piece of cake , it's just change location inside XBE, and copy the folder TDATA\FFFE0000 in E\ to F\. Thats all. Also i changed the location of XBOX Soundtrack Editor to look directly to F\DATA\FFFE0000. I tested in PGR2,FORZA,GTASA and its working!!
      Before :

After :

• By KFAQ
      Hi all! Just made an account to show my support on how epic the original Xbox is. (halo 2 for life)
    • By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Hey everyone i just saw this star wars MILLENIUM falcon go up for auction so if someone has been wanting one well here you go Please login or register to see this link.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.