Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

ogxbox4life

All Versions of MameoXTras After Ver 2.0 Just Reboots My XBox.

MAMEoXtras 2.0 runs just fine but all the MAMEoXtras updated 2018/2019 just reboots my Xbox when executing the .xbe, tried deleting udata/tdata/cache, still the same, what could be the problem?, thanks for any clues.

Yes xbmc, everything works except the latest mame versions:

MAMEoXtras v2.1 and MAMEoXtras v2.1u1

if I delete all the folders and just have the .xbe in a empty folder they do actually create the folders before rebooting the Xbox, so there is some activity going on.

It would be great if someone could try them so we can rule out that it's actually my xbox and that they haven't been compiled using some error, there's so few people trying the very newest of new xbox homebrew so who knows :)

Edited by ogxbox4life

Ah i'm stupid, the media folder was missing from MAMEoXtras v2.1u1 and it's not autocreated so I copied it from MAMEoXtras v2.1, now works, case closed.

Edited by ogxbox4life
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By gamer2112
      Hi all! just joined today, been using the OG for a long time. So glad to find a great forum like this to learn more and possibly help others. . One thing that interests me is finding patches for games that don't work from the hdd. Looking forward to a lot of reading thru these posts.
    • By mdkmike
      so 2018 has been a real blow to rom sites, and im wondering what people think about emulation and modding in general for the future. Also are ALL rom sites in danger now?
      myself being a newbie to mod/emulation it has been a bit off a put off but i would love to hear any words of wisdom or tips for the future , thanks.     
    • By sadsack
      hi just got back into the xbox scene
      I've done a few Xboxes over the years. 
      just finished a new one,  tried the hdd swap technique using a chipped xbox and a soft mod xbox and using config magic
      this one went very well and worked like a charm
      took me all day on my first attempt but 90 percent of my time was wasted using ftp, somehow my network card had reverted to 10mbs and after finally realising this was the problem a simple setting change and the transfer went 10 times as fast.. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.