Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
bkippers

What Motherboard Version Do I Have ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Kekule
      so I'm working on an internal hdmi mod among other things..... would you also want an optical and or rca output for the spdif, our just spdif over the hdmi? this is currently an external design, but I'm making it an internal currently.
      Please login or register to see this link.

also have another project some of you may recognize...
    • By nikeymikey
      I dont know if this has been put up on here before, but i came across this during my quest to fix a v1.2 xbox that wont boot. I have at some point managed to bork the hard drive during this quest
      Any how this webpage shows how to read an eeprom from an xbox using a Pi and a pin header normally used for mounting modchips in an xbox..
      I have installed the program on my pi and got everything ready, just waiting for my header wires to arrive and then im goin to give it a go. My thinking is if i can read the xeeprom i can then use xboxhdm2.3usb  to rebuild the hard drive and install a softmod. Then hopefully this bastard will boot again
      Heres the link ....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.