Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
yodamanzy

Hello Folks

yodamanzy    1

I can't remember if I did one of these but my name is Andrew. I did my first softmod back in 2007. I have been doing a little light modding here and there with different things. I will admit it wasnt till recently that I got down how to FTP to my Xbox. It seems there maybe be some issues with the exploit that I used and at the moment I dont feel like messing with it. Hexen has allowed me to FTP so I am happy. I will be doing my first TSOP here soon. I have done some interesting case mods with a 360 before. I am hoping to maybe do an OG Xbox Slim mod in the near future.     To date I have modded 2 xboxs, 3 psps, a wii, and a ps2

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stuart Popplestone
      Hi all,
      Thought I'd join up and say hi. Glad to see people still keeping the original Xbox going. In my opinion the best console ever as beyond it it's just a graphics race and with emulators it can play most stuff before it.
      Very interested in reading and discussing more about creating a laptop version, but keep getting lost on what to do and how I want my attempt to turn out. Anyway that is a debate for a different thread so I'll end things here and hope to talk more soon.
    • By big F
      Just joined up after finding the site while googling some Xbox related stuff.
      Been into modding for longer than the Xbox has been a thing.
      Had a bit of a break from it all and recently decided my stock pile of OG Xboxes needed some love.
      My background is electromechanical engineering , but now work in IT so I guess modding is in the blood. I always look at electronics and think I wonder what it looks like inside.

Glad to be here and to have found an active site that's not got posts that are unanswered for ten years. Hopefully I can learn and teach in equal measures.
    • By AxFactor
      Love the site, been in the Facebook group for a long time now. Started modding Xboxs in 2002, recently got back into it. This site has been a real help to helping me catch up and remember old tricks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.