Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
yodamanzy

Hello Folks

I can't remember if I did one of these but my name is Andrew. I did my first softmod back in 2007. I have been doing a little light modding here and there with different things. I will admit it wasnt till recently that I got down how to FTP to my Xbox. It seems there maybe be some issues with the exploit that I used and at the moment I dont feel like messing with it. Hexen has allowed me to FTP so I am happy. I will be doing my first TSOP here soon. I have done some interesting case mods with a 360 before. I am hoping to maybe do an OG Xbox Slim mod in the near future.     To date I have modded 2 xboxs, 3 psps, a wii, and a ps2

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Champ71
      Bonjour à tous,
      Je me présente, Champ71, Champ pour les intimes, 40 ans, français (et oui, null n'est parfait ) et passionné par cette magnifique console qu'est la Xbox
      Je viens de découvrir avec joie ce super forum (Mais pourquoi ne l'ai-je pas découvert plus tôt !!!)  et bien que je sois très mauvais en anglais, je vais me faire une joie de le lire en long et en large
      Au plaisir de vous lire,
      Champ
      --------------------------------
      Hello everyone,

I present myself, Champ71, Champ for the intimate, 40 years old, French (and yes, null is perfect ) and passionate about this beautiful console that is the Xbox

I just discovered this great forum with joy (But why did not I discover it sooner !!!) and although I'm very bad in English, I'm going to be happy to read it up and down

Looking forward to reading you,
      Champ

• By Benjamin Gazaille
      Hi decided i should make a small presentation. Im Ben, im 24 years old I live in Quebec Canada.
      i started modding about a year ago and it quickly became a passion. always loved the og but i think its really this group that help me and pushed me to dive deeper in the modding and collecting sceen. I have two professional diploma Electricity and car bodywork. i guess that give me a good base for modding. Im here mainly to keep on learning and share my creation with you guys.
      also im looking to full set the og and get some rare console in the process.
      Here is my lastest project its not finish yet ill probably repair and paint the case and do a printed window mod maybe add and hdmi port too
      on this i wish you a good day and im looking foward to speak with other people that love the og as much or even more then i do

• By furon
      I've been contributing to the Xbox Dev Wiki for a while, but just found out about this site. Good to see a bunch of people still interested in the classic Xbox! My interests mostly lie in emulator development, but I've been doing a lot of hardware work lately. Currently working on a replacement for the Super I/O debug board with a USB interface, CDC serial port, on-board LPC flash programmer, and SMBus controller.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.